- Data you enter through forms on this site is transmitted securely to the server hosting this site. It is stored as securely as possible, according to standard practices.
- An email address is required for the contact form and for commenting. It will not be displayed publicly on the site, and will not be shared, nor sold. I may use it to contact the commenter privately if the (unlikely) need arises or to answer your query through the contact form. In that case the email address will be stored in my email client (application) for the duration of the conversation. All email send to me is deleted from the server after 7 days.
- When commenting, you are also asked to provide a name and (optionally) a website. Nothing prevents you from giving a false name or pseudonym. This information is collected along with your comment and not used further. You can request to have this information deleted. An email address is required.
- A cookie is used to store your personal details when you comment under an article if you choose so by checking the “Remember me” checkbox. That information is only stored in your browser on your device; that option exist for your convenience.
- All access to this website is logged by my CMS to keep an eye on possible unruly access, such as detecting fraudulent access attempts by scripts/bots, and for spam control. This data is kept for 3 days and then deleted automatically. As part of this logging, no Personal Identifiable Information is recorded – such as your IP address. The hosting company may have more extended logs as part of their server management tools.
- No other tracking mechanism is in use, neither by me nor any third party.
- Beyond that, honestly, I don’t really care who you are. Enjoy your visit, hopefully you’ll find something interesting.